Summer Season: The Versatile Jumpsuit

Summer Season: The Versatile Jumpsuit

—
That Versatile V-Neck Jumpsuit

It’s so fun that summer is around the corner, and thanks to this, you’ll be seeing a lot more of my latest wardrobe pieces on the blog in the next few weeks because I can finally wear them out, and I want to share them with you! You’ve heard about my latest obsession with that straw bag, and new favourite accessory piece, but what I’ve been hiding is my ultra-comfortable, seriously versatile, and completely affordable (!!) total-classic jumpsuit from Romwe, an online clothing store delivering internationally!

“The simplest of pieces, yet there’s so much to it”

I’ve worn it at least five times in the last two weeks, I’m so in love with it, and that’s because it’s the most simplest of pieces, yet there is just so much to it! This is the second jumpsuit I’ve ever owned in my entire life. I am definitely collecting sweet blouses and pretty dresses more, but the reason is that I’ve never really found a one piece that look flattering on me. I have quite an athletic body, which is great, but there’s that downer of not being able to fill certain clothing well! This jumpsuit is a one size piece, and there are not adjustable straps, and while I can’t comment on how it fits on another human being, I can swear to you, anyone can look good in this!

A Flattering Form

The shaping of this one-piece is also what makes it so flattering. I don’t necessarily see jumpsuits as a very feminine look, which is what I quite like about them, they’ve got this cool, androgynous feel. Though the form of this jumpsuit merges the feminine and the androgynous together if a super playful way. I adore how the torso has been designed to wear either with or without an under-piece, if you wear with, you can completely play with the overall character with your outfit dependant on what you choose to pair it with, and despite the fact that the jumpsuit is your ‘main’ piece. The jumpsuit can also be worn alone, showing off the chest and shoulder areas for a more ‘sexy’ look. I also love how the bottom half of the jumpsuit is tailored but still a little airy which makes them flow when the gentle wind is blowing during those warm days, and the way they ever so slightly flare out is a cute touch!

This is such a fun jumpsuit to style, and that fact that it’s black makes it all the more fun because of it’s versatility. Because it’s black, this also make me feel I can wear this during the winter with a cute patterned or solid coloured knit underneath and a pair of high heeled boots, and although the material is perfect for summer there’s enough room for winter warmers underneath too! 😉

OUTFIT DETAILS

Jumpsuit – Romwe HERE
Blouse
– Zara (similar HERE)
Shoes – Firetrap (similar HERE)
Bag – Zara HERE
Watch – Elie Beaumont HERE
Sunglasses – Ray Ban HERE

Here’s some other pieces from Romwe that are on my current wishlist!

1 Off-the-shoulder drawstring crop top
2 Khaki corduroy single breasted A-line skirt
3 Block striped off the shoulder bikini set
4 Stripe surplice bow tie open back crop cami top with shorts
5 Blue strap pockets denim pant

This post is in collaboration with Romwe.

38 Comments

• June 10, 2017 / 7:36 am

Thanks, Heather. It’s versatility is what I love so much about it! Glad you are enjoying the photos <3

• June 11, 2017 / 4:40 pm

Thank you! I haven’t worn trainers in so long.. but I am really starting to love the simple white ones – they go with absolutely anything.

• June 11, 2017 / 4:41 pm

Aww thank you, Ellie! Time to change the header with a new season ahead 😉

1. June 11, 2017 / 10:39 am

Aaw I love how you styled this jumpsuit so summery! The bag is the perfect eye-catcher and I love those sleeves as well. You look great!
    xx, Carmen – http://www.carmitive.com

• June 11, 2017 / 4:43 pm

Appreciate that, Carmen! So glad you love the outfit as much as I do! Had so much fun styling this jumpsuit – I don’t wear them much, same goes for the straw bag!

• June 11, 2017 / 5:50 pm

Wow Lizzie, appreciate that so much! <3 Glad you are enjoying this blog x

• June 13, 2017 / 7:45 pm

Thank you – Yes the bag adds that spring/summer vibe to any outfit, instantly!

• June 13, 2017 / 7:45 pm

Thanks so much! I’ve had so much fun styling all these pieces together, pretty much all of it is new! x

• June 13, 2017 / 7:48 pm

Thanks Gemma! Oh isn’t this bag wonderful?! My new favourite, not letting it go.

• June 13, 2017 / 7:48 pm

Thanks I love it too! This jumpsuit is formed and cut perfectly – the most comfortable and flattering I’ve ever worn x

2. June 14, 2017 / 7:25 am

Love this outfit babe, the jumpsuit suits you so well. And I am having a bit of an obsession with straw bags currently too! Such a good summer staple.

xx Rubi

Pose & Repeat

• June 17, 2017 / 10:06 am

I agree, the straw bags are definitely becoming a staple in my wardrobe! I’m even getting into the straw hats now too (just bought one yesterday.. haha)

3. June 14, 2017 / 11:25 pm

I love jumpsuits and this one looks really easy to wear.
    You have really inspired me to try to find a new one.
    I had a silk one that the zipper kept on breaking on that everyone complimented me on. But I ended up throwing it out after the zipped broke one to many times… I was thinking I couldn’t even donate it…
    Love the white top and matching white sneakers.
    You look lovely!
    Kiri
    Set to Glow

• June 17, 2017 / 10:14 am

Aww thank you, Kiri!

It definitely is easy to wear – and that’s exactly why I love it, I feel so good in this jumpsuit haha. The most flattering AND comfortable piece I own right now. You had a silk one? That’s amazing, maybe you should go for another silk one, perfect for summer! I want one now haha.

• June 17, 2017 / 10:31 am

Thanks Camila – I’m beginning to style it in so many ways, playing around with all the new summer accessories!

4. June 17, 2017 / 3:37 pm

I absolutely a d o r e the design of your blog! This post was awesome and you’re so adorable! I hope that one day, my blog will be as successful as yours!

Check out my blog and stay awesome,
    xx, Kris

5. June 17, 2017 / 11:44 pm

These images are perfect, I have a pair of jumpsuit I’ve never used or noticed enough to care about styling it, this post has solved both dilemmas. Beautifully written as usual.

• June 20, 2017 / 7:24 pm

Exactly! It’s pretty much the perfect jumpsuit in every way (at least for me haha) x